Monday, August 22, 2005

Why?

I cant focus. Ouch. Running haywire. Where is the. Discipline. Desire. Love. No will. No time. No skill?

Can't make myself do things without a major force of will. Can barely get myself to cut my hair, much less exercise regularly. if once a month is regular. Bah. What happened?

My willpower is slowly draining away, being sapped by the insiduous taint of complacency? By the devilish tentacles of apathy? Or does it stem from a lack of direction?

Procrastination and masturbation are the same thing, because essentially you're just screwing yourself.

Well, maybe after a while this might all blow off. Who knows. Or things would come to a complete impasse and screw up my life in some way or other. i just know that i have to "wake up my idea".

On the interesting side... Hypothesis that Rot Spreads from the Top was true. It is infinitely visible...

Well at least...
Finally completed Guild Wars. haha, 97hrs. w0000t... Addicted? Nooo.... thats 500hrs in 2 months. Now thats addiction. im only 200...

But is that any consolation?

Now Playing-
Black Eyed Peas- Don't Lie
Ella Fitzgerald - Lets call the whole thing off
Guild Wars (w00000t... LOL ROFLMAO)