Sunday, July 02, 2006

Typing this while ENGLAND plays a horrible match

Honestly, beyond Beckham and his posse of good lookers, noone is going to bother to support England. Their playing style sucks. I can't for the life of me believe that people actually support how England plays. Im sitting here during the England-Portugal match typing this. There are 13 guys in this room. 4 are watching the game. 6 are playing munchkins. 2 are typing randomly on their laptops. (myself included) my brother is just looking bored. I now remember why i found soccer boring.

But this wasn't always so. For me, soccer watching is a once-every-four-year event. Yup, thats just the world cup. As my friend yannie, unofficially known as "Jesus" says- "thats the closest we're ever gonna get to world war." Honestly, as the second world cup im watching.... its not fantastic.

I supported Argentina. Why? i played their (virtual) team in Winning 11 on the Xbox. And i like their jersey colours. Besides that? do i give a rats ass? No...... Do i care? No...... But they play well. Their loss to Germany was just a fluke...... aaargh. Horrible. I was the sole argentinian supporter in a room full of Germany supporters... good thing my best friend didnt throw me out. haha.

Anyway, last friday was the last day at work for a few of my colleagues. Temps that is. We took a goodbye photo. After a little photoshop editing, here it is:





Well, not that i want to say this: GOOOOOOOO PORTUGAL!
thats all for tonight. Thank you folks!

No comments: