Thursday, November 02, 2006

A funny thing happened to me on the way to class today......


I think it was 0700
Woke up to the blazing klaxons of my alarms, promply murdered the closest one, ignored the other one and went back to blissful oblivion for 15 minutes.

I think it was 0715
Woke up to the irritating sound of my handphone alarm, (set just for this purpose), and pondered the mysteries of life, and stayed put on my soft (oh so soft!) bed.

I think it was 0730
Took a look at my clock, it was 7.30! yay. went to switch off my handphone alarm. walked back and plopped on the bed to rest my eyes a little while.

Opening up, i went to take a shower, and prepped for class. Before leaving? saw the clock, it was 10 minutes to the hour. Time to rush a little for class... skipping hall breakfast, i strode up to the bus stop...

where i had to wait for the bus for fricking long.

Finally getting to the LT, i had to make a double take- It was FULL. my god. so full it was scary. went to find my friends. Sat beside ivan.

Hor: "WOW, zhixian's here"
Me: "yeah. so whats he covered so far?"
Ivan: flip thru...... abt 40 slides

i googled. WHAT THE HELL? i come in 10 minutes late and he goes thru 40 slides? woah.

I watched in major incomprehension, as the lecturer droned on past 2 examples.

About 8 slides later, i checked my watch, and had the shock of my life.

0926

somehow, someway......

I lost 1 hour of my life this morning.

And where could it have gone?

No matter. Time gone is gone.

But i'll be darned if i ever sleep past 2 again......

No comments: