Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Insomnia Sucks

And i hate this special brand of insomnia where you hover just between tiredness and complete awareness of your surroundings. Where you're yawning and are completely awake at the same time. Grrrrrr. I just heard the newspaper guy throw in the morning papers. Maybe later i shall do my ex-GP teacher proud and go read the latest headlines. Trouble in Iraq. Singaporeans complaining. US throwing its weight around again. Some Hollywood star did something stupid and people are laughing or complaining about it. Doesn't take a genius to figure out the news nowadays.

I think my current awareness stems from the accidental consumption of a overly potent brew of coffee. All coffee lovers beware - the Starbucks Java Chip Frappucino is a KILLER. Its the equivalent of Kopi-Choc-GAO, peng. Whoah. Guaranteed instant awareness. How good is it? I took half a venti frap at 2pm this afternoon. 5am today? woah, guess which bastard's still awake... Like i said, beware. It doesnt help that i've starved myself of coffee recently, to lower my immunity. I think its the lowered immunity that contributed to the current state of hyper-awareness.

Or maybe the weather isn't quite fantastic. Its either pouring or fricking burning. I've got so much phlegm i feel like i could do the exorcist thing. Maybe i could be the next spiderman villian, phlegman! My superpower? I give people TB. Hrmm. Maybe i already have that superpower. My cough, which some of you know, has been with me for 3 months, is guess what? STILL HERE. Spooky ain't it.

Doesn't help that I have a black knight sitting outside my door, just raving to go. I swear, its a beauty. I hope i learn to treasure these little things in life. I have a fear that someday i'll just wake up and take my life for granted, and turn out to be one of those snotty little brats that i absolutely hate. At least i try to keep good friends. If friends are a reflection of your personality, maybe by choosing the right friends you can choose your personality? Fallacitical logic, but rational in a certain light. Much like how in club lighting all girls look pretty.(-ier)

Maybe sleep tonight will not be an option for me. Its barely a few hours more before daybreak anyway. I should try to catch sunrise, god knows how long it has been since i've seen that.

No comments: