Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Up yours Courts!

For the past three days, I tossed and turned at night. My mind's eye was filled with surges of information, flowing rapidly across the firing neurons in my cerebral matter, keeping the imagination alive, in a constant state of semi-awakeness.

I couldn't take it.

Something had to break.

I rushed down, taking care to note what I was doing. I touched it gingerly, afraid I was going to break it. Thoughts rushed across my mind - Would i regret it? Is this a rash decision? What will people say?

I braced myself.


I took out my wallet, and placed it on the table.

"You know what you have to do."

It just laid there, quietly mocking me.

I solemnly took out a lighter, and flicked it on.

"I don't like to do this."

It just laid there, in a stoic silence.

I reverently carried it, and hoisted it above the flame... Watching as the ashes flew.

Pleased by the sacrifice, the Lady smiled.

I wondered to myself - What have I done?

And i knew the sacrifice was worth it.

Up yours Courts! $888 for a D40 my ass.

D40 with 18-55mm kit lens + 2 GB SD card + Tamrac bag = $700

More pictures when i learn how to use this bugger properly.

No comments: