Wednesday, December 29, 2004

There and Back Again- The process formerly known as booking in

BITCH! I always hated booking in, especially after a long time out of camp. The process of re-adjustment back to the military life is so stifling. My free time just went right out of the window. Packing, making sure all my stuff is still in one piece after the previous bookout... And meeting the other cadets and instructors again. Hopefully the one they call the walking signboard (OMG ITS LTA JEFF!!! DUN DRAG UR BOOTS DUN DRAG UR BOOTS) is gone by then. Can't stand to see his ugly face.

Ah well, all good things have to come to an end. There goes the week of debauchery, sex drugs and lies (well, is caffeine a drug?). And time to get back into shape. I swear the most exercise i had the last few days was running for a train. I think i'm gonna face problems when we go for the 10km ET run. Not too worried about the fastmarches, its in SBO anyway. Just hope that i complete the run in time. Then maybe there's a chance for another kuti-kuti to pin on my No.1 and No.2 uniform. Haha then can really hao lian liao.

No comments: