Saturday, May 27, 2006

Just shoot me and get it over and done with.

I do enjoy spending time with you, i do.

But god, this is driving me insane. Maybe im horrible at reading signals. Maybe im thinking things are there when they aren't. But i know one thing. It drives me crazy to see you there, just within reach, but untouchable. Friends. Yes. More? It drives me nuts. I've been spending quite some time with you. God knows, i enjoy it. But from there, what? stay at this stage? I don't know. Move on? I don't know. You're willing to spend time with me. Yes. We can talk. Yes. But what is this nagging feeling of doubt that plagues me as i go? Am i not good enough? Am i perhaps too tall/dark/fat/kentang/boring? I always hoped you enjoyed our time together as much as i did. Even as friends. Because god knows, i want to make you happy. I want to see the smile thats in your eyes light up your face, like a candle in deep darkness. I want to talk to you when you're down, and cheer you up. I want to hold your hand, and feel the warmth of your hand touching mine, locked in a requited clasp. I want to put my arm around your shoulder and stroke your lovely long hair. I want to be the only person that you will ever need.

I want to hold you in my arms, look deep into your eyes, and tell you that i love you.

But this is a cruel world, and we do not always get what we want.

No comments: