Monday, May 15, 2006

Lost-

Hmm. not such a good beginning to a week.

Dropped my phone in the middle of a 4 lane carriageway. Feels kind of silly. Or sad. Perhaps it might be tragic... Its not that it wants to be lost. But somehow, the loss feels...... Well, preordained. Its not the first phone i've lost. At least i don't lose it often.

Tragedy struck. I walked back, pacing myself to the point of loss. The phone was nowhere to be found. The surface of the metalled roads leading to suntec were flat and even. Nowhere in sight was the little black package that heralded my audio package. My heart fell. It was gone for good.

I imagine the crunch as tires ram over the poor defenceless thing.

Adieu. Its been a good two years. May you reach the gates of the great charging slot in the sky peacefully.

No comments: