Friday, February 23, 2007

So tell me something i don't already know

So not having people come when they should be coming is a problem?
Wow, how long did it take for that to sink in?
It feels bad that people don't turn up when they are supposed to, and you planned for them to turn up?
Oooh, well, try feeling that almost every day for 2 months.
What, you are trying to tell me that it feels worse now because its only like 2 days to the event?
Of course it feels worse. Uncertainty always makes it worse. But tell me - What do you expect me to do about it?

I can scold. I can rant. But if attitude is fucked up in the first place, what do you want me to do? Blame the parents?

I can only lead by example, come on time, do what i say, say what i do.

The rest is up to them.

And apparently, they're not up to it.

2 more days of hell. And my phone's knocked out. If any of my friends are reading this, pray that my sanity does not disintegrate, my temper does not flare, and my tolerance does not break. I have never been so pissed off in my life.

And why? Because i expected more from people like them. But *sarcastic* no..........

No comments: