Thursday, May 17, 2007

28 Dollars Later

Good day today!
Drunk list -
Zombie
Midori Splice
Sex on the Beach
Stella Artois
Passion Martini
Morning Dew
Gin and Sin
and a few sips of a Blue Motorcycle

The world is spinning and feels light, like a feather weighing a tonne bowling ball revolving around an axle, falling ever slowly into a downward spin.

Watched 28 Weeks Later with the guys. 28 dollars later, we realised that they copied several scenes from 28 days later. Not a bad movie. We went on to watch Priceless. Audrey Tatou in that movie *IS* priceless. More of a fashion parade for her than anything else. If anything its a how-not-to find a girl. But interesting nonetheless. I downed the 7 sins over the course of the first 2 hours of the movie. The Blue Motorcycle is still sitting downstairs, chugging its evil horn, tempting me to bouts of vomiting and the agonies of a drastic hangover. But i shall resist. My dear is clubbing without me today. Lets hope that guys (in general, who we all know are bastards) will not act like bastards and actually leave her in peace for once. Failing that it's gonna be a 4am call to give her a lift from zouk again. (hopefully not dead drunk). Do i have such faith in common man? No. I say again? No. People are assholes. Im staying dry for now in the event that i need to be the midnight chaueffeur for my darling later. She's all sweet and a little naive. Hopefully she learns after a while. I think im not going to be able to sleep again. Sigh. This ALWAYS affects me more than i should let it. Not that i don't trust her. I just don't trust humanity in general. Call it the cynical side of being alive for too long.

Whatever. Im drunk like a skunk and i should be fed straight to bed. Even my rhymes are out of time and my sound can't be found. Let's see if my overactive and paranoid imagination lets me rest peacefully tonight.
-Edit-
I think im worrying too much. Goodnight all.

No comments: