Sunday, January 29, 2006

CNY 06

A year gone, a year wiser.

I realised that while my immediate family is quite normal... my extended family is not that big. However, if im talking about REALLY extended family...

Its HUGE.

I mean, skip all the aunties, uncles and cousins crap. When my family celebrates CNY, its like "Hey, meet your grandmother's 3rd sister's son's daughter." Or "This is your grandmother's youngest brother's grandson." And that means that...

I have at least 30 people in my "family" that i see only once a year, and i probably won't recognise them walking on the street.

I don't just have cousins... If im correct some of the kids on my mom's side have to call me UNCLE. wow. the best part is that some of them are older than i am.

Hell man, it takes all of my mental power to remember who i greeted happy cny to already when they start walking around...

Well anyway, back to JGL tomorrow. Sigh, small sacrifices for the greater good...

No comments: