Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Monster

Dammit my mom's car is a monster.... wider, longer, heavier, and more powerful to drive than the car i took my driving lessons in... Frankly i was terrified i would scratch it. But hey, it feels good to drive. Although with my mom looking over my shoulder and criticising my every move. Hey, it still feels good to drive. LOL.

Spent a day wasted at home. Reading V for Vendetta. Its good. Think i'll catch the movie. Freedom is often overlooked as a quality. V for Vendetta takes place in a neo-dystopian now, where nuclear war has decimated the earth, and a worldwide cataclysm. England is under the control of Fate, a totalitarian government system aided by a mega-computer network, which monitors and records down the lives of its citizens as they live day to day. Thats right. Big Brother is watching. V for Vendetta chronicles the rise of a hero in that turbulent times. His goal? To teach the sad lifeless people of the world the meaning of freedom.

Fantastic. Typical of Vertigo. I enjoy reading Vertigo publishings... Sandman, Swamp Thing, Hellblazer, and now V for Vendetta. All good... Pls take a recommendation. I suggest Sandman. Nice start to addiction to comic books.

No comments: