Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Days may be cloudy or sunny...

Nighttime comes and heightens each sensation. The cool wind sweeps across my cheek, as i sit, pondering the days that go bye, so steadily that weeks disappear without a trace.

It seems like i could have been here... well forever. Essentially, i have. The mood has taken over, the sombre melancholy that comes with both acceptance and apathy. The ultima state of entropy, where nothing can be done.

Have i sunk so low?

Motivation seems to slip from my grasp. The resolve of today melts into the conflict of tomorrows emotions. Unable to hold on, grasping at straws, i struggle in the torrent of my life. Knowing that i should save myself from this maelstrom of emotion, i struggle. I yearn to release myself from this torment that strikes at my heart and soul.

But how can i save myself, if i do not even know where safety lies?

I'm lost in a world where nothing seems certain.

I used to be sure of myself.

Now im not so sure.

No comments: