Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Heart to heart.

I mean seriously, 6 of 12 is not bad.

But for me its HORRIBLE.

I cant remember the last time i did so badly for a test (besides chinese). Frankly its a blow to morale as well as a abrupt reminder that i screwed over my ENTIRE break to study for this damn test. What i can see from this-

Even though i study everyday, im not absorbing.
I need to practice more.
Studying alone is just screwing me over. Time to work with other people like the dirty hor more.
Its not enough to just read. Must SEE what is being taught. So? Practice, practice, practice. Fuck.


I mean, i did tell myself that i don't have to aim for the highest, the 5.1 CAP score... blah blah blah. But frankly, im not satisfied with myself. This is FAR from what i can do.

Pedal to the metal time.
Time to really sit down and look at what are my commitments, and what is important to me...

No comments: