Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Fuck you ----------------- (name hidden for my protection)

I want to shout at you, scream the entire hall out, and scold you until your ears bleed.
I want to curse and swear at all of you, for successfully wasting my december holidays.
I want to take you, and slowly carve out a pound of flesh for every dollar in my december phone bill with a dull knife.
I want to hang you upside down by your scrotum and watch you write in pain in a lonely street, waiting for others who can help you to arrive at a meeting which was set 2 hours ago, but nobody turned up.
I want to tell you that you are the reason that we are languishing, that we cannot improve, because you lack discipline, dedication, and responsibility.
I want to walk back to my hall room, call a taxi, pack my things, and leave within the hour with a notice that i will NEVER come back. And good luck trying to fill the hole i left.

Why? Simple. because you are an ASSHOLE. and you will always be one in my eyes. And the combined powers of shit you all create have collectively undermined my faith in hall life and my passion for hall.

who are you?
I dunno. I lost count of the number of people who fill this description.

I am (-----) this close from walking out. Pray that my tolerance increases over the next few days. This new year does not promise to be good.

No comments: