Monday, January 08, 2007

Painful lesson

I feel like shit.

This was probably one of the worst sundays of my life.

Strangely, i managed to drive my bro to camp and get back without any problems.

But after i hit the bed again, i realised i was too sick to get up.

Had to cancel a jamming session with my friends.

Stayed horizontal for most of the day.

Took me half an hour to down a pack of porridge at 5pm.

Took my weight - 86, abt 2 kilos lighter. I guess that comes after puking and not eating the entire day.

Im not a fan of bulimia, but apparently it likes me today.

The problem comes when i try to isolate the cause of this malaise.

1. Durians and alcohol. Google it. Apparently it could be lethal.
2. Uncooked food from BBQ last night. Probable hypothesis, raised by my mom.
3. Too much seafood on thurs. The problem with this is that the reaction is very, very delayed. Not normal for me to have such a delayed reaction.

Whatever it is, i feel like shit.
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

No comments: