Sunday, September 17, 2006

Interesting Times

Lost a frisbee game by one point. Dammit. Ah well at least we put up a good fight. This was one game where i felt i really made a difference to the team, and not just as a sideliner. Its a good feeling. Hopefully this feeling returns often.

I seem to be playing almost every IBG sport. Thats just wierd. I guess im the one they like to call to fill in the numbers. Maybe im just compliant. Hmmm. But its fun.

The committee signups are open, time to decide what im going to choose to dedicate myself to for the next year of activities. Also tough. So many choices, so little time... Plus schoolwork is picking up. Maths is starting to seem like a foreign language to me. I need a translator to work it... aaargh.


That certain feeling has returned. Is this the one? Lets find out...

No comments: