Thursday, February 16, 2006

Max Pain.

I love general anaesthesia. The sensation is so... cloudy. Its like falling asleep perfectly, without any of the tossing and turning and other unnecessary involuntary actions before surrendering to the deep blue never.

Took out 4 wisdom teeth today... feeling the pain... ouch. I tell myself that its better to get it out now... looking at the x-ray, my wisdom teeth are growing sideways. You know like teeth are all n-shaped? my wisdom teeth looked c-shaped and reverse c-shaped. Yup basically if they come out they'll push the rest of my teeth together. Which will provide complications... So its best that i take it out now... whew. Just endure the pain and i guess it'll go away. Meanwhile i regret sleeping so much today. My body clock's out of whack. Hopefully can recover quickly so can do something more meaningful with my time. Get the mind off the slight pain.

No comments: