Sunday, February 05, 2006

Weekend.

This weekend was crap.

I slept through saturday, and did nothing worthwhile on sunday.

If you think that i like charging people or giving punishment, i suggest you think again. You all know im a nice guy. It is as painful for me as it is for you. I hate resorting to this kind of measures. But if you don't take me seriously that is the result.

Bah. You all don't appreciate what some of us go through for you all.

If you think i don't care, then i have nothing to say. Obviously there must be something wrong with me. I ask u all if u have any questions you all don't ask. I laid down the law straight, talked to you all nicely, warned you all of the consequences.

And you blatantly ignore my advice.

Im not going to preach about this anymore. Im as sick of this battalion as you are. If you do end up under me next time, remember. And don't make the same mistake again.

No comments: