Thursday, January 13, 2005

Postings... 6SIR!!! hoo-ha!

Finally got my posting orders... I'm going to 6SIR! =)
It just feels good to know where the end of the road is for me... It puts a cap to the certain uncertainty and frustration that clouds the mind and slows the thinking. Anyway, the best thing about 6 is that... its not 5! I had certain apprehensions about working with Cpt Chua again. i didn't think i would be comfortable working with him. Thank God i'm in 6. Plus there's a whole gangbang of other Delta and Foxtrot cadets going there too. Sounds like its going to be a lot of fun...
But its going to be sad, parting with all of my previous friends. parting is such sweet sorrow...and i'm really gonna miss some of these people. Of course, some i wont miss though...
But enough of that. The warm glow of satisfaction and happiness should rub out all negative feelings.

No comments: